There is an unsaved comment in progress. You will lose your changes if you continue. Are you sure you want to reopen the work item?
Issue with using LinqToSqlSession
I am having an issue when trying to use the LinqToSqlSession. The file has a protected constructor which I changed to public. Then when I run the application, I'm getting an injection error in the log. What I can't figure out is how the constructor that
takes the datacontext as a param gets called. It seems Ninject can't map it properly.
Message :Error activating string
No matching bindings are available, and the type is not self-bindable.
4) Injection of dependency string into parameter fileOrServerOrConnection of constructor of type DataContext
3) Injection of dependency DataContext into parameter dc of constructor of type LinqToSqlSession
2) Injection of dependency ISession into parameter session of constructor of type SessionController
1) Request for IController
1) Ensure that you have defined a binding for string.
2) If the binding was defined in a module, ensure that the module has been loaded into the kernel.
3) Ensure you have not accidentally created more than one kernel.
4) If you are using automatic module loading, ensure the search path and filters are correct.